It’s going to be a year to remember. In no particular order, here is what I see occurring:
- Voters will swing the great political pendulum to the right.
- More islands will be built in the East Asian seas.
- Low oil prices will frustrate OPEC to the point of member attrition.
- Americans will vacation in Cuba and Canadians will look elsewhere to spend leisure time.
- Pundits will put to rest It’s the New Normal as their go-to escape phrase.
- Millennials will now be portrayed as urbanites who just want to work from home.
- Donald Trump will finally realize that he cannot fire folks who don’t work for him.
Let me know what I missed on twitter: @repmillennial
Cheers to a great New Year!
Thanks for reading my thirty-first blog post.
The Republican Millennial